The Realist Report – Martin Hill
On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined once again by Martin Hill of LibertyFight.com. Martin is an activist, a blogger, and an independent investigator who is perhaps most famous for publicly confronting Donald Trump about the “dancing Israelis” arrested on the day of 9/11, a topic we discussed at length during our last conversation. In this podcast, Martin and I start off by talking about his recent travels in Europe and some of the recent articles published on LibertyFight.com, including one which highlighted an interview he conducted with Bruce Leichty, a Southern California-based lawyer and mutual friend who represented the righteous revisionist and historian Ernst Zundel as well as 9/11 widow Ellen Mariani.
We move on to analyze President Donald Trump and the actions he’s taken in his first month in office. We also discuss the wide array of political and media actors, including the radical left, the organized Jewish community, the (((mainstream mass media))) and top Republican leaders, working to undermine Trump’s agenda. We review the many Jewish connections to President Trump and his administration, Trump’s ostensible support for Israel, and related matters.
Below are relevant links for this program:
- Show Notes: Martin Hill on ‘The Realist Report’ with John Friend
- Paul Joseph Watson on “The Jewish Question” – vid
- Donald Trump advocating open borders in CNN Op-Ed? Read it yourself!
- Neo-Nazis Cheer After Trump Shuts Down Jewish Reporter Over anti-Semitism Question – Haaretz
- Despite White House statement, Jewish groups call on Trump to condemn JCC bomb threats, anti-Semitism – Jewish Telegraph Agency
Did you enjoy this program? Consider donating to The Realist Report to help us continue producing podcasts. Enter your email below and donate $10 now!