The Realist Report – Jim Condit, Jr.
On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined by Jim Condit, Jr. In this podcast, Jim provides some updates on the 2016 election and the very real threat of vote fraud. Donald Trump is now openly calling the nomination process “rigged” and “crooked,” which it most certainly is. Trump is dominating the overall vote count and has over 200 more delegates than his nearest rival, yet he still does not have the nomination locked up. The GOP establishment appear intent on preventing the populist businessman turned Republican front-runner from obtaining the nomination before the party convention in Cleveland this summer. Will they be successful? Doubtful!
Below are relevant links for this program:
- The Realist Report – Jim Condit, Jr.: Vote Fraud
- RealClearPolitics – Republican Delegate Count & Popular Vote results
- Trump nearly sweeps NY delegates – The Hill
- White Voter Rebellion Crushes Cruz – The New Observer
- Let Me Ask America a Question by Donald Trump – Wall Street Journal
- Donald Trump rails against ‘rigged system’ before New York primary – The Guardian
Did you enjoy this program? Consider donating to The Realist Report to help us continue producing podcasts – $10 goes a long way! Enter your email below and donate now!