Subscribe to The Realist Report!
I am happy to announce that The Realist Report is now offering subscriptions to Exclusive Members Only Content. Exclusive Members Only Content will consist of certain archived broadcasts of past editions of The Realist Report, as well as future special podcasts and blog posts. I have uploaded the entire archives of The Realist Report, beginning with my first broadcast on October 29, 2012. I have also uploaded archived radio programs in which I appear as the guest.
You may access all of this content via our Radio category which is in the Sections tab in the main menu bar directly above.
First off, let me provide the basics for subscribing:
- A lifetime subscription to Exclusive Members Only Content is $75; lifetime subscriptions will increase to $100 on March 1, 2016, so take advantage of this initial offer while you can!
- A one year subscription subject to automatic renewal is $40;
- A three month subscription subject to automatic renewal is $25.
Subscriptions may be purchased either electronically through our secure online payment processor or via check, cash or money order. For more details, please visit the Subscribe now! page, which is listed under the Members tab in our main menu above.
To pay and subscribe electronically, simply follow the prompts online. If you are subscribing via check, cash or money order, please be sure to include your full name and email address so a username and password can be sent to you once the payment has been received. If you ever have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me directly.
The vast majority of the content on The Realist Report, including the podcasts and radio programs, will remain free. However, certain podcasts and blog posts will be exclusively for paid subscribing members. I will be producing my own podcasts and hosting all of the content directly on this site going forward.
Some of my immediate business goals include:
- producing high quality podcasts covering a wide array of topics;
- publishing hard-hitting written commentaries and blog posts on a daily basis;
- promoting other pro-White businesses, organizations, and media outlets;
- collaborating and networking with other honorable, honest individuals, organizations, and businesses to advance our struggle for a White nation and for truth and justice to prevail in our lands;
- the ability to pay my technical advisor a decent wage for contract work;
- remaining as transparent as possible by publishing subscription statistics (but not the identities of subscribers) on my home page and/or announcing it during broadcasts; and
- securing 100 Lifetime Membership subscribers by March 1, 2016;
Some of my more long term business goals consist of:
- the ability to finance and produce high quality independent video reports and documentaries;
- the ability to cover and report on special events and happenings in California; and
- organizing a high profile conference or event focusing on the issues discussed and analyzed on The Realist Report in 2016.
I strongly encourage friends, family, readers, and supporters of my work to subscribe to The Realist Report today. We must start competing with and eventually replacing the mainstream mass media and “entertainment” complex headquartered in Hollywood – and we can do it.
We have the ability, knowledge, dedication, and courage to stand up for the truth, for our race, and for our children’s future – help us do just that in a major way today.
Many thanks to everyone who has already subscribed, and many thanks to everyone who has supported my efforts in the past. I am eternally grateful.
Update: In the first ever podcast edition of The Realist Report, Kyle Hunt of Renegade Broadcasting joined me to discuss the new subscription feature of this website, some of my goals, and the importance of supporting pro-White independent media.