The Realist Report – Carolyn Yeager
On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined once again by Carolyn Yeager. Carolyn and I focus on the recent debate between Andrew Anglin and Greg Johnson which focused on the importance and relevance of historical revisionism in the overall pro-White struggle. Carolyn and I both agree that revisionism is an essential aspect of the struggle for the White race, as our historical narrative – especially as it pertains to WWII, Adolf Hitler, and the so-called “Holocaust” of “6 million Jews” – has been entirely weaponized against our people. We also address a number of other related issues in this very important podcast.
Below are relevant links for this program:
- Greg Johnson echos Kevin MacDonald in opposing ‘Holocaust revisionism’ – One must ask why – Carolyn Yeager
- Andrew Anglin And Greg Johnson Discuss The Alt Right
- My Conversation with Andrew Anglin – Greg Johnson
- Why the Holocaust Story Was Invented – John Wear
- Top Jewish leader claims entire Western world culpable for “Holocaust” – John Friend
Did you enjoy this program? Consider donating to The Realist Report to help us continue producing podcasts. Enter your email below and donate $10 now!